With over one hundred owner-inspired improvements, the all-new RANGER XP 1000 sets a new standard for what a utility side-by-side can do. Its modern rugged design, next-level in-cab comfort, and industry-leading towing and ground clearance make this machine the hardest-working, smoothest-riding SxS ever built.
The Ranger XP 1000 gives you more rugged capability features to tackle the toughest jobs, trails, and hunts.
• New! Aggressive new style and stance on a one-piece chassis.
• New! Industry-leading 82 HP and unmatched torque.
• New! Industry-leading 2,500 lb towing capacity.
• New! 27-inch, 6-ply tires are taller and wider.
• New! Industry-leading 13 inches of ground clearance.
• New! Massive front bumper and full body skid plate for 45% more protection.
The Ranger XP 1000 has hundred of next-level comfort and convenience features inspired by Ranger owners, making work easier on you in every way possible.
• New! Completely redesigned interior centered around you, the driver.
• New! Thicker, more comfortable seats.
• New! 51 liters of secure in-cab storage including a double glove box and a flip up passenger seat.
• New! Next-level accessory integration with pre-wired features and new integration points.
• New! Tighter turning radius and more precise steering.
POLARIS ENGINEERED ACCESSORIES
With over 200 accessories for the new XP 1000, you can be sure Polaris has what you need to work longer or ride farther. Start with the ultimate in all-season performance and comfort from the best cab system in the industry. The Ranger Pro shield Cab System keeps 3X more Dust, 2X more Rain and 1.5X more Noise out of the cab than the competition. Then add in lighting, wheels, tires, a winch, the Glacier Plow System and more - so you can go farther and get more done than you ever have before.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 11' (27.9cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm IRS 11' (27.9cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||25 x 10 - R12|
|Rear Tires||25 x 11 - R12|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N.A/1000 lbs. / 454 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||11.5 gal (43.5 L)|
|Ground Clearance||13 in (33 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||120 x 62.5 x 77 in (305 x 158 x 196 cm)|
|Wheelbase||81 in (206 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,565 lb (709.9 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||2000 lbs. / 907 kg|
|Instrumentation||Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet|