LEGENDARY RANGER PERFORMANCE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
The RANGERÂ® 500 is your introduction to hardest working side-by-side utility performance, with a 58â€ width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds. Whether youâ€™re looking to get more done around your property, haul your gear for a hunt, or enjoy a day on the trails, this is the best utility vehicle in its class.
DURABLE PROSTAR® ENGINE WITH ALL WHEEL DRIVE.
The RANGER 500’s durable, reliable, long-lasting engine gives you the power you need to get more done around your home and property.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc ProStar®engine with 32 HP.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER 500’s class-leading payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER 500 is designed for all-day off-road riding comfort.
• Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
• 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Customizable tilt steering wheel.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride®Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||500 cc / 32 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tires||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||9 gal (34.1 L)|
|Ground Clearance||10 in (25.4 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)|
|Wheelbase||73 in (185.4 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,065 lb (483 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|