WELCOME TO SINGLE-SEAT FREEDOM
The Polaris ACE® 500 is your introduction to single-seat off-road adventure while sitting comfortably and safely inside the cockpit. Featuring a reliable and powerful 32 HP 500cc EFI ProStar® Engine, easy-to-use automotive style controls, comfortable sit in, step out design you’ll be ready to take full control of your day on the trails.
RELIABLE & CAPABLE 32 HP
The Polaris ACE 500’s purpose-built ProStar engine was designed to give you quickness, power, and optimal performance on a variety of terrains.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc, 32 HP ProStar engine.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to deliver the fuel charge needed for instant, predictable throttle response and keep you moving in any weather.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• Fuel efficient, vibration free power.
STABLE SUSPENSION FOR FULL CONFIDENCE
With legendary Polaris ACE suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and most challenging trail terrain with full comfort and control.
• Legendary rear suspension with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
• Front and rear stabilizer bars.
• 10" of ground clearance to clear the toughest obstacles.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY SINGLE-SEAT COMFORT
Polaris ACE sets the standard for single-seat off-road comfort so you can enjoy the freedom of off-road adventure from sun up to sun down.
• Comfortable sit in, step out design.
• Easy-to-use automotive style controls.
• 10% more leg room than the competition.
• Tilt steering and adjustable seat slider.
• Over 1 gallon of cockpit storage.
• Digital instrumentation.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||500 cc / 32 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||True On-Demand AWD/2WD|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar, 20.8 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 24.1 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||24 x 8-12; NS388|
|Rear Tires||24X10-12, NS388|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||43 x 89 x 10 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||55 kg / N/A kg|
|Fuel Capacity||19.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||229 x 122 x 171 cm|
|Wheelbase||156.2 cm||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||384 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 3,175 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||All Digital Gauge: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temp, Hi Temp Light, Clock; DC Outlet|